Monday, October 26, 2009

Chefs and Weber Remodeling Project

The Chefs lost again, but that was not a surprise.  After today's games, Tampa Bay and St. Louis have claimed worst of the year based on their 0-7 records.  And the good news is that the Chefs will not lose next week.  It is their bye week, so that claim is fairly safe.  Sunday against San Deigo, the Chefs were thoroughly dominated in a 37-7 loss.  Nothing unexpected there.  The only thing the game proved is what a lousy team are the Washington Redskins.

I thought I would post a few camera phone pictures of my daughter Allison's new basement remodel.  Aside from some touch up paint, the project is done.  My brother in law, Steve and I have been working on it for around 6 weeks.  The project turned out marvelous.  I am hoping my daughter will take a few quality pictures and post them on her blog or facebook. 



First, the closet.  This is the larger of 2 bedroom closets.


















The first of 2 bathroom pictures.  We added a full bath.















A large shower.















Bedroom picture 1 of 3.  Looking in from the entry door.  First door on left is to the bathroom.  Second door is to the larger closet.













Bedroom picture 2 of 3.  Looking back to the entry.  Terri is standing in the smaller closet used to enter the bedroom.  Sounds strange, but it worked out well.






















Bedroom picture #3 is taken from the same spot as #2. Inset area is large enough for their dresser to fit into. Door shown in picure goes into bathroom.


















All floors are ceramic tile.  Walls are knockdown textured and painted a beige.  I am glad to get my weekends back.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! That's awesome!
    When are you and USteve heading to Memphis next??? ;)

    GREAT JOB. I'm sure the Weber's are MORE THAN thankful for all of your hard work. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. That is a nice place. Good job on the work done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you'd video'd the entire project. I'd love to have watched and learned from it. Might have gotten my TV off the HGTV channel for a bit. My applause for your and Steve's wonderful work. Better than The Yankee Workshop. If I tried real hard, I might be able to build a bird house that a mouse might move into. :-)

    ReplyDelete