Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I've Seen this Guy Before



Recently, the news station in town added a weekend meteorologist to their staff named George Waldenberger. From the first day I saw him on the air, I knew that I had seen him before. But I couldn't put my finger on where and when. George has a distinctive smile and squint that tweaked my curiosity. George's publicity head shot is shown to the right. Do you recognize him?


This bugged me for several days, and then ...


It just popped into my head. Terri and I once watched a comedy named "3rd Rock From the Sun". Harry was a character in the show. George Waldenberger could be the twin brother of Harry, played by French Stewart. Here is a picture of French. So the mystery is solved. As I watch George I see Harry, even down to his mannerism's and facial expressions.






No comments:

Post a Comment