Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rare Sunday Post

I normally do not post on Sunday's, but this one is special. You see, today is my bride's birthday. I always look forward to her birthday because it coincides with Spring. It marks the day when we can reasonably expect the weather to start getting much better.




In case you couldn't tell, this is an old picture. I look much different, but Terri does not. I am fortunate to have a beautiful wife who continues to make me look younger by just standing next to me. She improves me in other areas also.

From your slightly improved husband, I love you and hope you have a great day. I will do what I can to make it so. With love, Frank

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday aTerri. Make sure that uFrank to be 'that guy' today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sis !!! Us Hansen girls only get better with age.

    ReplyDelete