Monday, March 14, 2011

What is Your Color?

When first asked that, I replied "I didn't know you could own a color."  But wouldn't it be cool if you could?  I might want to own the color blue or green.  Imagine owning the color of the sky or the color of all vegetation.  I suppose one could somehow collect royalties whenever someone used the color that you owned.  That could be profitable.  So imagine my surprise when I found that you can own a color.  I learned this on my niece's blog, Kee Creative.

It was there that I found my that niece owns the colors grey and Moonlit Pool.  It annoyed her when a couple of strangers who write another blog used her colors in their house.  Okay, so that's how it works. 

I am hereby declaring that I own the color white.  I have selected white many times and painted walls or trim white in my home for years.  I own it.  Anyone who uses the color white in their home has 30 days to repaint or initiate payment to me of $5 per month for the use of the color white.  It is not your color, but being the nice guy that I am, I will allow you to rent it.


Is that white trim?

3 comments:

  1. You're going to make me start over-thinking every thing that I blog. Thanks for stressing me out.

    Oh, and my check for using white is in the mail.

    -robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Frank.

    ReplyDelete