Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday -T

You are not supposed to tell a woman's age.  She's 53 today.  Hard to believe that -T is 53.  That's old, but she doesn't look it.  I am a fortunate man to have a trophy wife that ages so well.  Soon people will begin asking me if she is my daughter.

Please wish my beautiful wife Happy Birthday, either by leaving a comment, or by emailing her at her new address: tbasehor@gmail.com





-T - I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better evening.  Let me know how I can help.  Happy 53rd Birthday.  Love you babe. -F

3 comments:

  1. happy happy!
    and a gmail account too! happy day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I gave her for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you really went all out. So first you steal decor ideas from another blog, now you are stealing birthday posts from mine. Dang...I guess I should start writing one on a Smart Letter of the Week.

    Happy Birthday aT

    ReplyDelete