Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Busy to Blog

Most of my 6 faithful blog readers were surprised on Tuesday to see there was no blog. After 9 months of faithful 6 day a week blogging, I missed a day. There may be more. I am finding myself too busy to blog.


A 3 day weekend trip to St. Louis provided a couple of good blog subjects, but no time to do the writing. Getting back to work after missing a day found me buried in real work, so I spent my lunch break catching up. Tomorrow looks no better.


I will get back in the habit once the schedule allows. I promise.


2 comments:

  1. I hear you. School has gotten busy for me lately as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to hearing about the STL weekend. Busy is the word for sure- school, work, finals, nice weather, Bible studies, my jock strap (ask Mr McGoo) group, spring cleaning, tv, etc - yup busy!

    ReplyDelete