Thursday, April 29, 2010

Apology

It has come to my attention that my last post on ILLEGAL immigration was offensive. Because of my cold conservative heart, I am not aware of how hurtful these words can be. On Tuesday, I finished my post by saying that liberals words are reduced to that of drunk monkeys mumbling stupid phrases if they tell the truth. So now with a spirit of humble contrition I make the following apology.

I am sincerely sorry if I offended any monkey with a drinking problem by comparing you to a liberal. That was an extremely harsh thing to say about a fellow warm blooded mammal with a drinking disorder. I should have realized that your disease protects you from criticism and I erred by venturing into that sacred ground. So to all drunk monkeys, I am sincerely sorry.

I feel so much better now. Confession makes the heart free!

No comments:

Post a Comment