Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stupid Letter of the Week

Sometimes you stumble upon a letter so stupid that it needs no commentary. A letter from Ken Knox fits that description like a glove.

Parker column

After reading Kathleen Parker’s diatribe against Rep. Bart Stupak (3/29, Opinion, “Stupak’s cave-in, betrayal will be long remembered”), I would like to publicly thank him for not allowing Ms. Parker and her ilk to dictate how my federal tax dollars are spent. If a woman in America needs a legal, medically necessitated procedure, I have no problem paying for it.

I do, however, view with great alarm Ms. Parker’s apparent lack of regard for the First Amendment right of all Americans to be free of laws that would force her religious beliefs on us.

Thank you, Rep. Stupak for protecting my rights and, I suspect, the rights of many thousands of Americans.

Ken Knox
Rushville, Mo.


How many absurdities can you spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment