Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!

Terri and I were able to cast our votes during the early voting period in our county.  Instead of getting up at 5:30 AM, preparing for work, and stopping by he polls when they open at 7:00 AM, we voted a week ago in the evening.  That is a nice alternative for working people. 

I am a firm believer that if you don' vote, you have no right to gripe.  And I do not cede my right to gripe.  What else could I blog about?

So I encourage all six of my regular blog readers to vote today.  If you are not prepared, let me help.  This year, as in any year, I would be happy to assist anyone on their voting options.  It is my way of expanding my influence without resorting to illegal democratic methods.  So do you need to know how to vote?  Give me a call.  I would be happy to help.  JUST VOTE!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fan of early voting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. & Mrs. McGoo voted tonight - we are lucky to be in an area where there is NEVER a line... granted that might mean hardly anyone from our area votes, who knows. But we cast our vote at 5:35pm.

    ReplyDelete