Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

To me, Halloween is the worst holiday ever created.  I am encouraged that many people simply ignore it.  Only about half the houses in my neighborhood participated this year.  We had about 6-7 small groups of trick or treaters come by.  The last 2 or 3 sure got a lot of candy for their effort, but we still had most of 2 large bowls of candy left over. 

There is one thing I like about Halloween.  The costumes and kids.  Here are my favorites from this year.


Coleton didn't like his costume, but quickly warmed to the idea of collecting candy from strange people



Spiderman has a great smile


Not bad for a couple hours of work

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the Sugar highs. :)
    Hilarious photo of the 3 and aTerri. Made me laugh!

    Trick or Treat!

    ReplyDelete