Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spider Webbing

For a couple weeks I have been thinking about writing a blog that describes my conversations with -T.  I thought the format of the post would be how she changes subjects without warning, wanders off topic, but eventually returns to the point, even is it is an hour later. 

I wasn't able to describe it coherantly, so never published the post.  But then, last Sunday a preview of the Love & Respect video series hosted at our church gave it a name.  It's called Spider Webbing and it describes many conversations I have with my wife.



1 comment:

  1. This matches pretty well with a Focus on the Family broadcast recently on a book called "Men are like Waffles--Women are like Spaghetti". Definitely an interesting concept and one that's beneficial for both sexes to understand.

    ReplyDelete