Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama is Dead - Reactions

Anonymous Saudi:
"I feel that it is a lie, I don't trust the U.S. government or the media. They just want to be done with his story. It would be a sad thing if he really did die. I love him and in my eyes he is a hero and a jihadist."

Hamas:
"We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood. We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."


Anonymous Egyptian:
"I am not happy at the news. Osama was seeking justice. He was taking revenge on the Americans and what they did to Arabs, his death to me is martyrdom, I see him a martyr."

Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf :
“American troops coming across the border and taking action in one of our towns, that is Abbottabad, is not acceptable to the people of Pakistan. It is a violation of our sovereignty,”
Frank Bryant:
"May his 88 virgins look and smell like pigs."

No comments:

Post a Comment