Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stupid Letter of the Week

Ray Wilson of Lenexa wins the title this week. I suspect that Ray and I would agree on many things, but his letter to the KC Star reminded me of what we conservatives (and federal health care opponents) are up against.

Beware ‘free’ service

As a member of the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War, I am able to get health care through the VA. In early April I had scheduled a visit with a doctor who said I should see a lung doctor.

In mid-April I saw a doctor who told me to lose weight. The doctor looked down my throat for 10 seconds and said it looked all right and I was on my way.

Two days later I was coughing up blood.

I hope people find the free health care they get to be all that they wanted.

Ray Wilson
Lenexa


Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment