Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Cream of 2010 American Idol

Alright, I have finished watching the top 24 selection on American Idol and can now enlighten everyone on who will finish high in the top 12. As an added bonus I will reveal who will compete and win in the finale. Go to Vegas, bet the farm, this is your sure thing.

I will not pick the top 12 since the talent is so equal after in the lower half of the field, anything could happen. So here are the top finishers:

Top Five:
  • Lily Scott - Very unique singer, but unique will not take her all the way to the finale.
  • Crystal Bowersox - It will be interesting to see how white her teeth will become as she progresses from week to week.
  • Andrew Garcia - Raspy voice and likable, he may do well commercially once AI 2010 is over.

Finale:
  • Casey James - Probably the best overall musician in the group. His appeal to 51% of America will take him to the finale.
  • Didi Benami - She has the 'it' factor, she has talent, and she is pleasant to look at.

Winner:
  • Didi Benami - The tie breaker for me was how long it has been since a white girl won - season 4, Carrie Underwood.

6 comments:

  1. You better play the Verbal Vomit Bracket contest once we get to top 12... and see how your prediction goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Didi quite a bit. Just don't see her holding up the whole time in order to win. So please...play the brackets...I'll know at least one person I'll do better than.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember similar trash talk last year about the NCAA tournament. Who won that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to remember that an old man also beat you, if only by 1 point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blind Squirrels find a nut every now and then

    ReplyDelete