Monday, December 21, 2009

Frank Bryant

I bet most of us have Googled our own name just to see what comes back. Google me and approximately 1.2 million hits are returned. I had to go 20+ pages in to find a return that was actually about me.

A quick check of howmanyofme.com finds that there are over 900,000 other people named Frank. It is the 31st most popular first name for a male. There are nearly 210,000 people I share the last name of Bryant. There are 612 people who carry the name Frank Bryant.

It stands to reason that another 600 or so dead people were also named Frank Bryant. So the approximately 1,200 Frank Bryants that have or still walk the earth generate 1.2 million Google hits, or approximately 1,000 hits per Frank Bryant. With my 150 blogs, facebook, google, blogger and other online accounts, I really expected to be closer than the 20th page of Google returns.

But I did find that there are some fairly famous Frank Bryants. Take this guy. He was some famous roller skater in the late 1800's.




Then there is a Dr. Frank Bryant at the University of Texas, and Frank Bryant the actor in St. George Utah, and Frank Bryant the football player who was recruited by the University of Missouri. That's not to mention the numerous Frank Bryants who are business owners or own a facebook page.

Two movie characters were name Frank Bryant. Michael Caine played one in the movie Educating Rita.

Efrem Zimbelist also Played Frank Bryant in a 1965 moving titled The Reward. He sort of looks related.

By now, this is probably a dead Frank Bryant.

This one too.



1 comment:

  1. That how many of me.com site is really neat. I've done that before also. Heather Wilson is or was a senator or in the house, I forget which... but there are few and far betweens on the Heather McGugan's of life.

    ReplyDelete