Friday, April 1, 2011

I am Changing

As I get older, I sometime realize that my beliefs of my youth are no longer valid.  Being the adult that I am, I acknowledge that fact, swallow my pride and change what I believe.  Here are a few recent changes.

  • I now believe the KC Royals will win the 2011 World Series
  • I believe that Coach Calipari is the best college basketball coach in the game today
  • I believe that President Obama has been a wonderful leader and I will vote for his reelection
  • If Obama doesn't get a second term, Hillary would be okay
  • I believe the KC Chiefs will win the 2012 Super Bowl
  • I cannot wait until Obama care is in full effect so that I can get better quality health care
  • I now believe that Global Warming is based on solid science and that it is man made
  • I believe my taxes are too low and should be raised
  • I believe our congress has been good stewards of the national treasure
  • I believe that April Fools day can be a fun day

2 comments: