Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny

The best humor is things that really happen, not made up jokes. A good example is an incident that happened to my brother. He and his wife were spending the night at my sister-in-law's grandparent's home. My bother filled a glass of water and set it in the bathroom in case he became thirsty at night.

He did, so he made his way to the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning, found a glass of water and began to drink. What happened next was very unexpected. His grandfather-in-laws teeth bumped him in the nose as he drank from the glass. He had not picked up the glass of water he prepared, but had picked up the glass his father-in-law used to soak his dentures.

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

1 comment:

  1. gag me!
    wow! ha ha. Only funny because it didn't happen to me! ha!

    ReplyDelete