Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stupid Letter of the Week

Okay, I have been very lax at publishing the most stupid letter I come across in the KC Star.  Adell Thompson has nudged me from my complacency with one of the most stupid letters I have ever read.  Here is Adell's masterpiece in stupidity.

Obama wrongly faulted


Can someone explain to me why everything that has happened to this country is President Barack Obama’s fault?

According to the newspapers and TV, he is responsible for our failures during the recent recession. But he saved thousands of jobs, extended benefits and helped small business owners. He brought home our soldiers from Iraq. If they had stayed, there would certainly be increases in those killed or injured.

I haven’t heard a “thank you” from one person whose father, son, daughter or uncle in the armed services is home today because of Obama.

The Rev. Martin L. King Jr. suggested that a man should not be judged by his color but by his character. Obviously those words mean nothing to many people today.

Adell Thompson
Overland Park

Ooh! ooh! ooh!, I can answer Adell's first question on why evertything bad happening to this country is Obama's fault.  Adell, follow me here, it is because President Obama has gotten everything he has asked for legislatively, he promised that his ideas would make everything better for Americans, and stay with me now Adell, IT HASN'T WORKED.  Remember when like a Messiah he stood in front of his minion lemmings and proclaimed "This is the time when the oceans began to recede...".  Adell, he said he would lead us to a better place, he got everything he wanted, and now we are worse off than before.  If it isn't his fault, then whose is it?

Just as most liberal race-baiters are, Adell then tries to explain tht Obama's detractors are simply racists.  Maybe we are not judging him by his color or character, but by his results. Adell, by what standard are you judging him?

No comments:

Post a Comment