Friday, November 4, 2011

Me Too

I am reporting a high likelihood that I too was sexually harassed by Herman Cain.  My evidence is stronger than has recently been reported by the mainstream media.  There are no un-named sources or feeble facts.  My case is strong, here are the facts.

It was the mid 1990's while Herman was the CEO of the National Restaurant Association.  I walked into the men's room at a local Chili's restaurant.  And there, lying on the sink was a pubic hair.  The exact same MO used by Clarence Thomas (another powerful conservative black man) when harassing Anita Hill.

Recapping:
  • The event occurred in a restaurant while Herman was the CEO of the National Restaurant Association
  • He used a pubic hair, just like Clarence Thomas
  • Clarence and Herman are both conservative black men
I don't believe in coincidence.  I didn't realize it at the time, but now it seems so clear.  Herman left that hair lying on the counter top.  Remembering the event, I am now shocked and incensed.  Not to mention willing to share my story with any news organization willing to pay me a minimum of $25,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment