Thursday, October 6, 2011

Herman to the Occupiers

"Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself. It is not someone's fault if they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed."

"When I was growing up I was blessed to have had parents that didn't teach me to be jealous of anybody and didn't teach me to be envious of somebody. It is not a person's fault because they succeeded. It is a person's fault if they failed."




Okay Herman, you now have my attention.

6 comments:

  1. He just said what a lot of folks think

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting question when you ask "Do you believe him?" How do you mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think he honestly feels this way, or is learning how to become a politician?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you look at the way it comes across, it seems genuine. He doesn't bat an eye when saying get a job.

    Of course, he'll be labeled as an Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he honestly feels this way, but I'm not so sure that anyone can fully avoid the politics that being in the middle of it all brings upon a person. I do believe strong moral character and reliance on God can keep you on track, but once there you have so many voices in your ear. I'll be watching Herman's progress.

    ReplyDelete