Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Madison's Debut

On Sunday, I posted an abbreviated video of my grand daughter Madison's first singing performance.  Below I have made the entire video available.  The longer version is mostly the solo performed by the male character in the song, but -T and I really enjoyed watching Madison prepare herself for what had to be a stressful performance. 



I am amazed that Madison did so well.  I remember her mother performing a solo part 25 years ago in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in front of a much smaller crowd.  Before she sang, I thought she was going to throw up due to nerves.  Madison seems to enjoy the singing in front of others.  I know she enjoyed the attention paid to her after church.  Several people made a point of chasing her down to tell her what a great job she did.  After each, Madison had an ear to ear smile.  What a day for her and her grandparents.

2 comments:

  1. What a brave little girl. I'm sure parents and g.parents must have been VERY PROUD

    CSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this thanks to my folks sharing tonight!
    SHE WAS WONDERFUL!!!
    Almost made me tear up listening to her sweet voice!

    ReplyDelete