Monday, December 7, 2015

Homeland

For much of the past 5 years, my absolute favorite TV show has been Showtime's Homeland.  The first episode of the current season, (season 5), contained a scene that I felt was one of the best from a series that has won Emmy's and had many great performances.  Every season has seems to contain plot lines that are ripped from current events.

Since this episode aired earlier this year, it has become prophetic.  The scene was probably written and shot a year ago, however the content seems to be a fresh as today.  I found the clip on YouTube and offer it here.

Quinn is a CIA agent called back from Syria to report to superiors on the progress of America's "strategy" there.  I apologize for the language.  Keep the volume low but make sure you can hear it.


1 comment:

  1. LALALALALALA I haven't seen this season yet. Don't ruin it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete